Sunday, August 17, 2008

New boots

Kelley, Thor, and I went to Tally on Friday night to finish getting stuff for my classroom. And of course we went to Wal-Mart. I have been looking for a size 4 pair of brown sandals for him to wear to church so I walked through the infant shoes. As soon as I saw these boots I told Kelley that I had to get them! I pulled them off the rack and Thor started going crazy gibbering and reaching out for them. He was bouncing in the cart and I thought he was going to jump out! So I put them on his feet and he gave the biggest grin! Kelley was laughing and said to let him out of the cart to see if he could walk in them so I did. It was hilarious because they still had the elastic string on them to keep them together but he did pretty good. When we got home we had to show daddy and Thor didn't want to take them off!

5 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

Those are the cutest things ever!! Dan would love these boots! :)

Jessica said...

I love the new boots! I know Thor loves them! Did he have to sleep in them!? lol

Chaille' said...

I LOVE the boots! It's funny how they know what they like at such a young age!

Cayla said...

I think it is so funny that he has such a shoe fettish! (I'm not sure if I spelled that right.) He is so obcessed with shoes! I can never find my shoes at mom's house if he has been there because he tootes them all over the place!

Nicole said...

Those boots are too cute! Kelley is so crazy. I bet ya'll have some wild wal-mart trips!