Friday, September 18, 2009

RATTLESNAKE!!!!!!




Thor and I got on the four wheeler this evening to go for a ride and to take some apples to the horses. We were riding around the house and as I turned the corner to go around the back porch, there it was.... coming out of the flower bed........ a huge rattlesnake!!! I put on the breaks and put the four wheeler in reverse. I didn't have my cell phone with me so I couldn't call Curry but I didn't want to take my eyes off of it so I started yelling his name hoping he would here me in the house. He did hear me then grabbed his shot gun and came out there and shot it. It's hard to really tell by the 1st pic but it was 4ft long. It is now in a plastic bag in our chest freezer along with 2 other rattlesnakes awaiting to be skinned.

1 comments:

LESLIE said...

So, Thor is like the bravest kid I know...maybe one of the bravest people I know. I'm not even going to be able to sleep tonight because I saw a picture of a snake and there Thor is touching it!!