Monday, March 15, 2010

PULLING UP !?!?




I was cooking dinner tonight. Thor was playing outside and Trig was playing in the living room. I went to check on Trig and this is what I saw. Him standing at Thor's stool!! He has only been crawling for a week and he is already pulling up!! What am I going to do with this boy??!! He goes to the doctor on Wednesday, St. Patty's Day, for his 6 month check up which he will be 6 1/2 months already but that is when they could get us in. I'll update in a few days with all his stats. Here is a few: he can still wear some 3 month clothes! A tooth finally broke through a couple of days ago so he has some white showing. He has still had this awful cough and runny nose. We took him back to the doctor last week and they think it is lingering from the RSV from January and he may have some allergies so they put him on Claritin. We'll see if it works.

1 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Tell Trig to slow down!! He's got his whole life to walk! :)